Floating Power Plant (FPP) Canarias SL is developing a technology demonstration project at the Plocan test site east of Gran Canaria and is also in the early phases of developing larger follow on projects in the Canaries. The demonstration project aims to demonstrate the capabilities of FPPs technology, including showcasing the delivery of clean energy to various applications.
Floating Power Plant Canarias SL is looking for a Public Grant Application Writer to join our fast-growing business and team. If you want to have direct influence and be part of a renewable energy adventure – please send an application.
As a Public Grant Application Writer, you will apply for grants at the European Union, Spanish programs, and other central bodies to help enable the development and deployment of our technology.
You are expected to work independently with a flair for communication and project management. You will lead the company through grant application processes, including partner management, budgets, etc. with government bodies. Further, you will be involved in the management and follow-up of the projects together with the project manager and financial controller.
The place of work is Gran Canaria, Spain. The applicant must have or be able to take residency in Gran Canaria. Travel and work abroad must be expected.
Start date, as soon as possible.
- Identifying and clarifying possible grants to help renewable energy projects
- Writing applications in close collaboration with our engineers and strategic employees
- Project evaluation and reports
- Coordinate with our partners when writing joint applications
- Assisting the team, the board, our partners, and the management with strategic and executable input
- A relevant degree, preferable in European policy, environment, development, international relations, or social sciences.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Experience from similar positions/work is a must.
- Conversational Spanish is a plus.
We are an international team of engineers designing future platforms providing floating wind and wave energy. We have had the first offshore hybrid energy device in the world to deliver power to the grid.
We work with some of the biggest and best in the energy sector, and we have our main office in Denmark but we have offices in Scotland and Spain as well. This position is tied to the Spanish subsidiary which is wholly owned by Floating Power Plant A/S.
How to apply
If you want to have direct influence and be part of the future of renewable energy – please send an application in English to email@example.com.
Questions can be directed at Morten Egedal, Head of Communications, at Floating Power Plant at firstname.lastname@example.org
El asunto del correo debe ser "Oferta laboral Talento Gran Canaria: Public Grant Application Writer".